The electronics industry, national defense technology, chemical electronics, machinery manufacturing, aerospace and other fields have been widely used. The constant temperature and humidity test chambers produced by the company adopt the internationally leading German perfect design. The arc shape and surface spray treatment, high-quality appearance, and flat anti-reaction handle, easy to operate, safe and reliable. And won the praise of the majority of users. Shangzhongtian Instrument was awarded the international ISO90001 quality system certification in 2003.
Then how is the constant temperature and humidity test chamber maintained, cleaned and maintained in daily work?
1. Cleaning and maintenance of the inside and outside of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber
1) The constant temperature and humidity test chamber should remove the internal impurities before operation.
2) The power distribution room should be cleaned at least once a year. When cleaning, use the vacuum cleaner to remove the indoor dust.
3) The outside of the cabinet must be cleaned more than once a year. When cleaning, first wipe it with soapy water.
2. Check and maintenance of humidifier in constant temperature and humidity test chamber
The water stored in the humidifier should be replaced once a month to ensure that the water is clean. The humidifying water pan should be cleaned once a month to ensure smooth water flow.
3. Constant temperature and humidity test chamber check over temperature protector
When the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is running, the maximum value of the over temperature protection setting is increased by 20 ° C ~ 30 ° C. When the temperature in the test box rises to the set point of over-temperature protection, the power supply of the heater will stop. The "OVERHEAT" over-temperature warning light is on but the fan is still running. If it is running for a long time and unattended, please check it before running. Over temperature protector, is set properly [the wet bulb over-temperature protector is set to 120 ° C].
4. Constant temperature and humidity test chamber condenser dust removal
The condenser should be regularly maintained monthly, using a vacuum cleaner to remove dust attached to the condenser heat sink or to use high-pressure air to remove dust.
5. Constant temperature and humidity test chamber wet ball test cloth replacement
When the surface of the test cloth is not clean or hardened, or after the temperature control is completed, the test cloth must be replaced before continuing to perform the temperature and humidity sphericity control. The test cloth should be replaced once every three months. When replacing, use a cleaning cloth to wipe the temperature measuring body [Sen-sor]. When replacing the new test cloth, it should be cleaned first.
6. Check and adjust the wet water level of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber
The water level of the water trap should not be too high, so that the water overflows the water trap or the water is too low to make the wet bulb test cloth absorb water abnormally. The accuracy of the wet bulb is about six minutes. The water level of the water reservoir can be adjusted to adjust the level of the water tank.